Forex Fundamental Analysis
The basics of Forex Fundamental Analysis 🌐
What moves EUR/USD?
US economic indicators by Rank:1. US Non Farm Payroll — measures new jobs created in States.
2. Interest rates — FOMC rate decisions.
3. US Trade Balance, European Trade Balance — a proportion between exports and imports in US economy.
4. U.S. Current Account
5. US Treasury Inflow Capital (TIC) Data — a measure of how much foreign buying of country's securities takes place.
6. US Gross domestic product (GDP) — a measurement of growth in economy.
7. Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) Rate Decisions — data about changes in currency rates.
8. US Retail Sales — a measure of strength of consumer expenditure.
9. Consumer price index (CPI) — a measure of inflation in Europe.
Note, that because the US dollar is involved in over 80% of all currency trades, US economic data tends to be the most important in the Forex market.
What moves USD/JPY?Besides US economic indicators, there are important data of Japan economy with its indicators:
Bank of Japan Monetary Policy Meeting — decides on measures to preserve strength of the currency.
Fundamentals for GBP/USDAll US economic indicators should be watched plus:
UK Housing Prices — number one indicator for Pound, UK Housing Prices are primary gauge of inflation in the UK.
Bank of England Meeting — provides an outline of monetary policy and changes to currency interest rates.
UK Unemployment rate
UK Retail Sales
To your trading success!
RESOURCES🔑 Free Forex strategies
READ NEXT ↷
Copyright © 2006 — 2023 Forex-fundamental-analysis.com
Forex trading is a high risk investment. All materials are published for educational purposes only.